Manage your business risk on-demand with a vCISO
As a business, we know that security is always high on your list of concerns – but so is keeping costs under control. With your very own vCISO, you can prioritise both.
At Conosco, our vCISO service has helped many businesses mitigate risks to their cyber security and information security, providing expert guidance when it’s needed most in a highly affordable way. It’s flexible, scalable and totally tailored to you.
What is a vCISO?
A vCISO is a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer. It’s an outsourced role designed to help businesses overcome their security challenges and vulnerabilities, without exhausting their IT resources.
Working seamlessly with your existing security department, our vCISO acts as the qualified expert that you might not otherwise have been able to hire internally. They’ll help you understand the vast threat landscape and regulatory requirements, and build a robust security strategy and roadmap to combat them.
What are the responsibilities of a vCISO?
- Cyber security strategy
- They’ll develop a complete threat management strategy for your business, tailored entirely to you and with your commercial goals in mind.
- Ongoing risk assessment
- Not only will they identify your current risk exposure, your vCISO will continuously monitor your risk across different operations.
- Compliance and data protection
- Gaining a thorough understanding of industry regulations, our vCISO will help drive compliance best practices and keep on top of incoming legislation.
How does our vCISO work?
Years of experience
We’ll use our years of experience in delivering technology solutions to gain a deep understanding of your organisations, your infrastructure and the kind of support you need so that we can establish continuous and thorough risk management. What’s more, we’ll do so in an agreement that works for you – whether it’s a retainer, an ongoing project or on an interim basis.
This will allow you to take advantage of the vast knowledge and accomplishments that our industry-experienced CISO’s have built from years of working across multiple sectors and disciplines. Our vCISO service covers setting strategic IT objectives, process optimisation, cyber security and information security.
Here are just some of the things we can manage:
- Disaster response and recovery simulations
- Security vetting of products and services,
- Policy generation and reviews
- Breach reporting and remediation
“ As a result of working with the Conosco’s Security Division, not only are we confident that our processes and procedures are fully ISO compliant, but we know that culturally, we are a business with a security mindset.”Ben Ennis , COO, Medialab