Reporting to: Director of Technology
Conosco is a recognised leader in the Technology Support and Consulting industry in London. The firm was established in 2002 and has since expanded with offices in London and South Africa. The company is in private ownership with an ambition to grow and expand over the next years.
Conosco enjoys one of the highest employee (88%) and client retention rates (90%) in the industry. This is underpinned by the fact that significant new client-wins have been referrals by existing clients. Conosco is relentlessly customer focused and will always advise on what’s right for the client.
Do you have a passion for technology and commerce, and a track record in delivering strategy-led digital transformation, technical solutions development and managing implementations for SMEs and mid-market enterprises?
We are looking to meet with experienced, entrepreneurially-minded technologists – preferably budding CIOs and IT Directors – who are seeking a new and interesting challenge to help us grow a rapidly expanding business capability whilst gaining valuable career experience.
We seek to expand Conosco’s Advantage division through the hiring of eager and motivated future technology leaders who understand the value of Agile methodologies; how DevOps is both an enabler and streamliner; and can articulate the value that Digital Transformation can provide to businesses.
As a Conosco Principal Consultant, your objective will be to provide CIO-level value to Conosco’s customers while supporting our Director of Technology to continue the exploration and delivery of new technology capabilities (both product and services) that our business can offer to our market.
If you are energised by learning, growing, and consulting with customers to analyse their business objectives, workflows and platforms – as their ‘virtual CIO’ – and using your proximity to the heart of their operation to develop client-tailored strategies, roadmaps and budgets in conjunction with Conosco’s Projects and Technical Managers – then we’d love to meet you.
- Digital – Understanding and experience of how legacy IT, modern Tech, Dev, Ops and DevOps functions can be used to effectively modernise businesses.
- Transformation – Have scoped, designed and overseen the delivery of projects that require significant technical and digital change.
- The commercial benefit of this having been clearly articulated and demonstrated.
- Formed high performing technology teams (consisting of tech, data, business and any other relevant roles).
- Convert legacy ways of working to digital ways.
- Fully versed in Azure, AWS and GCP service offerings.
- Used modern approaches to solutions design (Data driven, AI, Kanban and DevOps).
- Experience working as a senior role within medium to large technology departments at mid-market+ levels.
- Worked as part of a technology operations teams and modernised it to support the needs of a demanding business through the adoption of DevOps practices.
- Successful background in engineering and/or infrastructure, having led poly-skilled and cross-functional teams, with a dev/test/infrastructure/DevOps remit.
- Held a leadership role within, or close proximity and engagement to Digital Product Development teams.
- Demonstrable experience in leading major system replacement/upgrade projects.
- Experience of DevOps tools for configuration management, containerisation, test & build, monitoring & alerting e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, New Relic etc
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills esp. at C-level.
- Developing new business opportunities.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.