We’re Hiring: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Office and field based.
Reporting to: Director of Professional Services
Roles and Responsibilities
The Infrastructure Engineer (IE) will be a member of Conosco Professional Services that is responsible for consulting, designing and implementing technical solutions for customers, both remote and onsite.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, and supported by a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, the IE will be required to implement infrastructure solutions to Conosco’s clients.
The IE must demonstrate the ability to:
- Work as part of the team to deliver innovation and new solutions.
- Implement and maintain infrastructure solutions.
- Infrastructure implementation and maintenance.
- Building, configuration and administration of physical and virtual servers
- Implementing Cloud based solutions such as Azure, Office 365, G Suite, Egnyte.
- Configuration of networking devices such as switches, routers, firewalls.
- Prompt and accurate updating of project management system and related documentation.
- Communication internally and with customers as required: keeping the necessary stakeholders and project managers updated on project progress and activity
- Out of hours work (paid overtime).
- At least one of the following qualifications: MCSA, CCNA.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Familiar with Office 365,Exchange Server, G Suite.
- Understanding of Network design and configuration (switches, routers).
- Familiar with VMware ESXi or MS Hyper V.
- Familiar with Public and Private cloud computing platforms.
- Familiar with Cloud file Hosting Solutions.
- Cyber-security awareness and interest.
- Knowledge of server and network hardware.
- Demonstrable experience of the above.
- Outstanding communication and client facing skills and be able to build relationships with key staff at our customer sites.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the team’s needs.
- Understanding of current technologies and how technology is used to provide IT services that align with the business needs.
- Understanding of project management frameworks and the advantages to using them.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- High level of initiative, proactive approach.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changes and work in a fast moving environment.
- Growth mindset.