The Connect Westminster Scheme voucher is giving local businesses a £2000 grant for ultra-fast, reliable broadband – for a limited time.
To qualify for your £2,000 voucher you must meet the following criteria:
- Located within Westminster or the West End Partnership area of Camden.
- Employ fewer than 250 persons
- Annual turnover is below €50m
- Your balance sheet is below €43m
- Your business is not a subsidiary and/or under the control of a larger SME entity (25 threshold)
- Must comply with the European State Aid rules
- Have received less than €200,000 in other grants in the current and two previous financial years