On-Demand Panel Discussion
Join our IT panelists as they discuss how technology is transforming Housing Associations.
About the event
Within the Housing Sector, the perception of IT is shifting from a functional necessity to an enabler of change. Remote working has already seen many Housing Associations transform their online operations and automate back-office processes to deliver more streamlined services and improved tenant experiences.
By taking a strategic approach to IT and aligning objectives with tech procurement, the Housing Sector will be able to drive greater value from its IT investments.
We are delighted to be partnering with our client, Thrive Homes, a Housing Association which develops quality homes across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Watch our panel of experts, including John Stenton, Head of IT at Thrive Homes in this on-demand Panel Discussion.
What you will learn
- The tech challenges and opportunities within UK housing associations
- How remote working technology is aiding field workers
- How the tenant experience is changing
- The importance of robust security
- How data is being used to drive key decisions