Rapidly respond to cyber threats with Managed Detection and Response
In today’s ever-evolving landscape, you need more than just traditional defences guarding your business systems. You need a multi-layered security service designed to detect and deal with threats, faster and more accurately than ever before. You need Managed Detection and Response.
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is an enhanced security service that provides security monitoring, threat intelligence & reporting, and incident response. It involves an additional, essential layer of security that’s designed to quickly detect and respond to the threats that can often slip through the cracks.
More advanced than your traditional security approach
Unlike traditional security that tends to rely heavily on logs and signatures, MDR uses advanced security analytics on IT infrastructure to monitor user behaviour. This combined with AI and machine learning allows it to not only discover and isolate threats in real-time but create remediations too.
Adoption and support
To gain the maximum out of your deployment of Office 365, you need it to be fully adopted by your users and for them to gain the productivity gains intended. We work with you to help ensure that your users smoothly transition to Office 365 and have the training they need to fully leverage all of the capabilities that it offers, this includes:
- End-user Training.
- Adoption Workshops & Surgeries.
- Managed Support Services.
Benefits of MDR
There are a number of great benefits that MDR can bring to your business. Here are just a few:
- A rapid response to threats – With 24/7 active monitoring and real-time visibility, you can expect an accelerated response to security threats and incidents – sometimes taking care of the issue in mere minutes.
- Meet compliance requirements – MDR helps elevate the quality of your security to the extent where it will meet a range of compliance requirements, including ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS and Public Services Network Code of Connection.
- Predict potential threats before they occur – The proactive nature of MDR gives you the ability to predict threats before they even occur, spotting patterns of suspicious or unusual activity and investigating before an issue arises.
- Ease pressure on your teams – The great thing about our MDR service is that you’re not in it alone. You’ll have round-the-clock support from our cyber security specialists, which means your in-house teams won’t feel the weight of the burden and will be free to put their efforts elsewhere.
Ready to give yourself peace of mind?
Getting started is easier than you think. Wherever you’re based around the globe, make your business more secure with a managed detection and response solution from Conosco.