Technical Account Manager
Reporting to: Director of Technology
We are growing Conosco’s Advantage division through the hiring of eager and motivated Technical Account Managers (TAM.)
Do you have a passion for technology and consider yourself to be a subject matter expert in your field? Are you interested in developing a personal track record of delivering strategy-led technology transformation, solutions and managing implementations for SMEs and mid-market enterprises?
We are looking to meet with experienced technologists who are seeking a new and interesting career step to gain valuable personal career experience and development, whilst helping Conosco grow a rapidly expanding division.
For Conosco, a strong TAM is someone aspiring to be a future technology leader and understands the power that an expert-led technology partnership can bring to clients. As a technical ‘people person’ your engagement with our clients will see you own and help to articulate the value that Digital Transformation can provide to their businesses.
You will act as the primary liaison for the client’s technology landscapes and become an expert guide as you help to advise them as to how best manage and evolve their estates.
Conosco TAMs work in a cross-team and collaborative way to support and guide customers with technical knowledge around the most complex strategies. The Conosco Advantage division represents the voice of the customer within Conosco and works to champion and advocate their requirements to ensure their requirements are delivered to excellent levels of quality and efficiency.
If you are energised by working within a fast-paced technology company where learning and growing are key values and are excited by the prospect of partnering with interesting clients in order to analyse their business objectives, workflows and platforms – then we’d love to meet you.
As a Conosco TAM you become our client’s “virtual Head of IT” and by using your proximity to the heart of their operation you will share and gain experience through designing and developing client-tailored strategies, roadmaps and budgets in conjunction with our experienced Professional Services and Principal Consultants.
We can’t wait to meet you!
- Digital – Understanding and experience of how legacy IT, Infrastructure, Platform, SaaS and DevOps disciplines can be used to effectively modernise businesses.
- Transformation – Have scoped, designed and overseen the design and delivery of technical projects that required significant change and stakeholder management.
- People – Maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Challenge legacy ways of working, and articulate how a modern, digital-first approach can provide competitive advantage to businesses.
- Certified to a high-level in public cloud offerings (at least one of MS Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Experience working within a senior technical role for medium+ technology departments within mid-market+ businesses.
- Evidence of having worked as part of a technology team that you help to modernise to support the needs of a demanding business.
- Successful background in software engineering and/or infrastructure, having led cross-functional teams
- Understanding of why multi-environment estates are important.
- Either held a client facing role within, or close proximity and engagement to, Digital Product teams or CTO.
- Demonstrable experience in leading major system replacement/upgrade projects.
- Recognising and developing new business opportunities.
- A desire to grow your own career alongside that of your teammates.
- Carrying out business analysis with a dedicated portfolio of Conosco clients on a regular basis that is well governed and documented.
- Authoring strategy documents, proposals and aligned roadmaps and budgets that are then sold to the client through ongoing consultative engagement.
- Working within Conosco’s Advantage and Professional Services teams to promote and identify technology opportunities that mitigate business risks – leading to the scoping of future improvements within your existing customer estates.
- Supporting Conosco’s Business Development team to identify risks and potential improvements relating to prospective client engagements.
- Consult, advise and own the delivery of high value/impact solutions to clients.
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical and business problems:
- Bring your own person and avoiding ‘group think’.
- Bringing relevant subject matter expertise to clients.
- Internal product/service development.
Interested? Please email email@example.com.