Group Marketing Manager (content focus)
Reporting to: CMO
The exciting new role of Marketing Manager has been created to support sister brands Conosco and Tancroft Communications. The candidate will get the opportunity to shape the strategy and get involved in the next stage of growth for the Group. You’ll be working on 2 sister brands and focus on developing engaging content through various platforms (blog, website, LinkedIn, Twitter…) and will be involved in some exciting, meaty projects: internal education, potential rebranding, video and new supporting content creation to name a few. You will work alongside the Marketing Director and a Marketing Agency focused on paid traffic and analysis.
An exciting role for someone who wants to get stuck in and a role with development opportunities. We need a self-starter who has experience in B2B and content development. Please send your CV, salary expectations and a summary about why you are interested in the role to email@example.com
- To own the execution of the marketing plan and support the Marketing Director in defining the strategy.
- To work closely with the business development team in engaging with new business opportunities.
- To assist with creating the very best experience for our clients and prospects through the customer journey.
Marketing, Content & Campaigns
To contribute to and execute the Marketing plan including:
- Website update.
- Blog content creation.
- Social content planning and scheduling.
- Keep up to date with relevant news items and comment on behalf of the company.
- Develop co-marketing campaigns with Partners.
- Support in submitting entries for appropriate corporate awards.
- Administration of the marketing budget and coordination into finance.
- Creating social content focused on ‘life at Conosco’ to support marketing content delivered on social channels.
- Supporting with Campaign Execution including data collation and coordination with business development and client managers.
Customer Experience & Branding consistency
- Manage corporate branding items and templates such as business cards, letterhead and literature.
- Support the execution of events and virtual events for clients and potential clients including venue liaison and project management.
- Support functions across the business to create on-brand materials used throughout the end-to-end client journey.
- Support in the execution of both internal and external communication.
- Support with creating the onboarding content/items for new clients.
- Support with creating the onboarding content/items for new employees.
Business Development support
- To support the business development team in professionally engaging with existing and potential clients during the sales process including:
- Assisting to create high-quality presentations
- Assisting to create high-quality proposals
- Co-ordinate client references and support the marketing team with the creation of video and written case studies & testimonials.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B2B marketing background with min 3 years experience
- Track record in developing content led campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A creative mind
- Teamwork and ability to build brilliant relationships with Business Development teams and Heads of Department as well as working closely with Marketing Agency who will focus on driving paid traffic
- Organisation & attention to detail
- Energy & Test and Learn mentality
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.