We’re Hiring: Account Manager (Business Communications)
Account Manager – Business Communications
Reporting to: Commercial and Operations Manager, Conosco Communications
We are growing Conosco’s account management team through the hiring of an eager and motivated Account Manager (AM). Are you seeking a new and interesting career step, looking to gain valuable personal career experience and development whilst helping Conosco grow an expanding division?
What We Do
Conosco Communications provides bespoke business to business services across – mobile, fixed, unified communications, Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud and security – connecting the people, places and things that matter to businesses – wherever they are.
About The Role
Conosco Communications represents the voice of the client within Conosco and works to champion and advocate their needs to ensure their requirements are delivered to excellent levels of quality and efficiency. The AM is a vital part of that service representing not only the client to Conosco but also Conosco to the client. S/he brings together the wealth of Conosco’s technology expertise in the ways that create the most value to our clients.
Based in Conosco’s London office, you will act as the primary point of contact for both operational and strategic needs with a wealth of expertise to call on, which is the collective expertise of our team in Conosco.
If you are energised by working within a fast paced technology company where learning and growing are key values, and are excited by the prospect of partnering with interesting clients in order to analyse their business objectives, workflows and platforms then we’d love to meet you!
- To develop and maintain long and profitable commercial, value-add based relationships within an agreed customer portfolio of existing London based clients
- Maximising brand loyalty and retention through sales activity and frequent articulation of the value -add offered by dealing with the Conosco Group
- Proactive regular client contact (telephone, face to face) which will involve travelling to clients sites on a regular basis
- Look for opportunities to grow revenue and share of business both organically and by introducing other Conosco products and services through cross sell / upsell to support achievement of 20% annual revenue growth target
- Client wide collaboration through strong multi-level relationships and communication lines identifying key stakeholders driving peer to peer engagement and executive sponsorship
- Internally coordinate with colleagues working on the accounts to ensure consistent service and that contractual obligations are being met
- Contract negotiation – produce quotes and contracts for customers within agreed timescales
- Support debt management
- Customer-centric: Telecoms experience and having held a similar customer facing role for 1-2 years would be advantageous
- Relationships: Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels is vital
- Highly organised: Proactive, self-motivated and results driven. Adaptable and able to manage multiple projects and relationships, plan and prioritise, working efficiently to deadlines, managing time and workload
- Communication: Excellent listening and strong communication skills (both written and verbal), negotiation and diplomacy. Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint desirable
- People: Work as a key conduit between the customer and internal Conosco team
- Problem Solving: Proven problem solving ability, decisive and resilient