Regester Larkin is an international consultancy specialising in crisis, issues and reputation management.
- An outdated legacy infrastructure, which was no longer fit-for-purpose
- Restructuring, simplifying and upgrading Regester Larkin’s IT infrastructure
- Resilient infrastructure which acts as the foundation for increased efficiency and productivity
What Regester Larkin say about Conosco
“Since Conosco took on our IT support, we have seen great improvements in the efficiency of our IT network.”
– Lorraine Warren, Executive Assistant
How we did it
One of our previous Conosco clients became a director of Regester Larkin in 2015, and saw the opportunity for Conosco to help Regester Larkin migrate from a complex legacy infrastructure to a more resilient and efficient cloud-based infrastructure. We conducted an in-depth IT audit to identify the key commercial drivers of the business and how a new IT infrastructure and strategy could support their goals.
The IT audit produced a clear, evidence-based way forward. We rationalised the physical server platform using virtualisation technology and refreshed the hardware and operating systems. We strengthened security and implemented Cisco ASA firewalls in an active/standby setup. We migrated applications to Office 365 and Skype for Business while setting up network services with Storagecraft backup.
- Using Skype for Business provided Regester Larkin with video calling, low cost calls (domestic, mobile and international) and instant messaging, all of which aid productivity and reduce overhead costs.
- Office 365 is the cloud-friendly version of the Microsoft Office suite, allowing for simple user and administrator experiences while enhancing productivity. Regester Larkin’s employees are able to access software anywhere with an Internet connection and have access to a single source of documents.
- Conosco used the StorageCraft Recovery Solution to provide rapid system and data recovery for physical and virtual servers, desktops and laptops. Backups are now able to be copied to multiple locations and/or to the cloud.
The Regester Larkin IT infrastructure is now future-proofed and set to serve their core commercial objectives.